Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mango Salsa ... really now

My daughter is home from college for one short week - she goes to summer school and the new school session starts this coming Monday.   She has been eating healthy which makes me very happy - have to say though, she has always loved her fruits and veggies so it's not a real big shocker.

She asked me to make Mango Salsa and I told her no way since I am not a real big fan of mangos.   Not sure why - just never really ate them growing up so they were one of "those fruits" that didn't make it to my grocery cart very often.   So she decided that her and her girlfriend would make mango salsa for dinner and

....   goodness, gracious it was Good!   


2 large mangos
1/2 red onion
Juice from 4 limes
2 avocados
cilantro

All chopped and diced and served with chips ..... sweet, fruity and those mangos are pretty tasty!   I wonder if she learned this in college??

No comments:

Post a Comment